GTP Mission Statement
The Greenville Tea Party will advance the cause of liberty by supporting:
- fiscally responsible, constitutionally limited government,
- decentralization of political and economic power,
- the protection of individual freedoms,
- free market economics,
- a culture of independence and personal responsibility.
To achieve its goals, The Greenville Tea Party will:
- disseminate timely information on critical issues,
- build a “community” of engaged patriots,
- coordinate with like-minded people and organizations,
- promote useful dialog with community leaders and elected officials,
- encourage a greater appreciation for American history and ideals among the citizenry.
The Greenville Tea Party will strive to deliver the right message to the right people at the right time, to maximize its impact and advance its mission.